Davis House (Historic Site #19)
The Davis House, built ca. 1874 on Main Street, has developed from an original, double-pen log structure into the almost random plan of today. It even incorporated a small frame store that was moved up the hill from the creek and attached in 1900. Another addition was completed in 1920. One of the mantels has a carved star placed on it that is original to the house. Today it is a coffee shop. (NRHP)
THIS IS A STOP ON THE SALADO LANDMARKS TOUR – PLEASE RESPECT THE PROPERTY OF ANY PRIVATE BUSINESS OR RESIDENTS AT THIS LANDMARK.
555 Pace Park Road, Salado, TX 76571